Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Things That Go Bump


Allen refuses to work in class so when the dean caught him with his cell phone out, I told her to take him out of class and take away his phone. He was pissed. When he returned, he walked right up to the front and bumped me before sitting down. It was the same bump I got last week.

Last week's incident, I let slide. It would have been my word against an administrator's and I am sure the excuse would be "it was an accident" (which we both know wasn't but there was no proof.) I didn't see any point in pursuing the matter. Today's bump is different, I hope. Or maybe, both will be my fault. You never know.

4 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You're NOT letting this second bump slide, are you? This kid needs to be knocked down a peg or two.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Nope,this one is going to be pursued.

Anonymous said...

I hope you experience a more helpful response from the deans' office than what most of the ISS department has received this year from that office.

mathman42 said...

If he is 16, I believe there might be a misdemeanor there. Would you have a written statement from a witness ?