Saturday, February 06, 2010

My Next Adventure


With vacation week quickly approaching and no get away plans, I hit Expedia, and searched for a get away that would not break the bank. After much searching, I thought, ATLANTA! It is a city I have never been to and I've heard good things about it. It was a cheap trip too, less than $700 including air and hotel for the two of us. And, to make the trip really special, I am going to meet and have dinner with my good blogging buddy Ricochet.

I've already met The P is Silent (sorry, he is not blogging publicly anymore) when we traveled to the Canadian Rockies this summer, NYC Educator is one of my good buddies and I've met lots of other NYC bloggers through Norm Scott.

Blogging has opened up a whole new world to me. I hope to meet more of the wonderful people out in blog land who have helped me and supported me for year.

7 comments:

The Bus Driver said...

dudette, rent a car and drive down to savannah area (coastal Georgia)

Would love to meet up!

<-- 5 hrs south of atlanta

Pissedoffteacher said...

I'd love to meet you to but we won't be there long enough to make the extra trip.

Abstract Randomizer said...

Back atcha, POT!
You have acquired places to stay (and people to see) in a whole bunch of nice spots.
And yes, we will be dropping in on NYC eventually...
Thanks for the nice words as usual.

Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip; take lots of pictures. I'll be home cleaning, throwing papers away, doing my taxes, blah, blah, blah.

Ms. Tsouris said...

Anonymous 10:50, I lead a similarly lackluster life....but I do have the opportunity to relax and spend time with my family and friends. Have a great time, PO'd!!

Pissedoffteacher said...

I should be home cleaning and throwing stuff away.

Anonymous said...

Ms. T
Next year will be my year to travel and to leave all my stuff behind and all my cleaning for another day.

In the meantime, I'll clean in the morning and see my grandchildren in the afternoon. I do try to balance my life. On Wednesday it's my go-out-with-my-buddies day!

It's always a good day for me and I always have a great time. Then, on Thursday, I go back to cleaning and throwing stuff out, but I get to see my grandkids again in the afternoon.

So my schedule is not so bad.

There's a time and place for everything under the sun. PO'd have a great time where ever you go.