Monday, January 05, 2009

Who Would have Thought This?



As I was walking in to school this morning I heard a secretary call "Rita, can I see you for a minute." Liking the woman, and thinking I have to sign some paper for being out last week, I obliged. Imagine my surprise when she said, "I need your autograph for my nephew. He has been a big fan of Pissed Off Teacher for years." There was no point in denying my later ego. She knew it was me.

I guess I am not as anonymous as I thought I was.

I'm glad I was warned and have been careful with what I write.

2 comments:

mathematicamama said...

1. Especially with your name right up there. That was my grandmother's name.
2. I loved the pictures from your vacation.
3. We have exams in 2 weeks; My repeater geometry class will take their exit exams next week. Will they do better now that they have been in geometry for 3 or 4 semesters? I'll find out soon.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Rita is not my real name.