Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Instead Of A Feed....


Too many people from my school are reading this blog. People who I don't know and can't imagine how they know me are reading and coming up and telling me they read. My bitchy side must really go undercover. If you are on the list, you can check out the latest at Packemin HS. If you are not on the list, don't feel you are missing anything. Most of my stuff is just mindless dribble, nothing much reading anyways.

Since the feed does not work, I will post here whenever there is anything over there to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always knew people from your school were reading you and would suspect some other blogs too. I hope Suit is still a reader along with those that went along with his insidious visions for your school.

For those who stood silently when POT and others in your school spoke up, I enjoyed calling you IDIOTS!!!

For those who supported Suit, you are Idiots too. Last year when his stupid face was in the paper, where were your letters to the editor about the problems overcrowding had on the lives of students and teaching????

Learn the word "Solidarity" and don't be afraid to stand together for what is right!!!

Rant over!!!

Schoolgal