Saturday, December 06, 2008

More Powerful Than An Administrator

The words of my students do more for me than anything else at school.

I leave these notes under random piles of junk, so I find them whenever I have an urge to clean something up, which is usually when I am in a pissy mood.

I left school yesterday, ready to hand in my retirement papers and then I found this.

Fatima is in college now, studying to be a doctor. She is going to specialize in women's medicine because she knows she can make a difference in their lives.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

That's awesome! It's amazing what a couple of words from a student can do to help us realize we DO make a difference!!

Schoolgal said...

Those letters mean more than observations!!!!

Anonymous said...

just curious..is this the last name Wahhab? If so , she was a great student with a better sense of humor. Then she transferred out of my school.

pissed off too 2