Saturday, April 07, 2007

Embarrassed


A while back I wrote about how happy I was that one of my kids who had been failing miserably had finally started passing. I really thought I had made a difference with this kid. Boy, was I wrong. Two tests ago, he got a 44. I chalked this up to a bad day. On the next test he got a 26. I feel like a failure!

I e-mailed him a copy of that last post. He was really proud of it. He said it made his parents feel great too. I think I will e-mail him this one also. I want to see how this one makes him feel. Too bad it won't make him feel as bad as it makes me feel.

3 comments:

On the Edge said...

You are brave to let your people know that you have a blog. It's something I would never do. But then, I write about my deepest, darkest thoughts without any restraint.

Pissedoffteacher said...

He has no idea of where I write this. I would never share who I am with anyone. I'm not that brave.

Pissedoffteacher said...

lolzzzzzzz ms.po'd i'm sorry about that i didn't do good because it's second marking period that's why watch now third mp i will pass ok ms bye take care i luv from your fav student lolzz
s**** k*** genius