Friday, June 04, 2010

Never A Winner Here


I was so happy, some of my ninth period kids have been coming for extra help all week. I spread a blanket under a tree in front of the school and we did math in a picnic atmosphere. It was great. I was so happy, I told my AP. He said, they should have been coming for help all year. He said, they should have been working all year.

I brought calculators to my geometry class. One of them had the batteries missing. That was my fault.

I brought a box of calculators to bring to ninth period. The batteries died in one of them. I am sure that will be my fault as well.

No matter what, I can't win.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wait, you forgot about all the rain we've been having here. That's surely your fault, too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a bastard!!!! He has no right being an administrator. I bet he wasn't half as dedicated as you when he taught.

efm said...

Ignore, ignore, ignore. Some people are out there to make you miserable, don't let them.