Saturday, April 26, 2008

Flea Market Shopping

One of my favorite past times is shopping for bargains. Aqueduct Raceway Flea Market sometimes provides that opportunity. Even when it doesn't, I still enjoy walking around and checking out all the sites. My only purchase--two shirts ($3 each) and some creams and shampoos. Total expenditure: $12
Pots and pans and other shiny stuff.



I loved the colors in this little table.
Beautiful fruits and vegetables.
We bought our Alaska luggage here last year.
Food products--not too appetizing and many with expired dates.
Don't understand how this guy can make a living and why anyone would go through the junk on the floor.
This guy hawks "$25 girls, come and take a look." Anyone who calls me girl does not get my money.
Pretty colored jewelry.
Lots of shoes.
Paper products!
Great brightly colored sneakers.
My camera batteries died. I should have bought some of these, but I know that these don't last very long. Most of these pictures were taken with my new cell phone. I have a memory card and a reader for the computer so they can be downloaded pretty easily.

6 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

Sure, go to Aqueduct Flea Market and don't call me!! (I'm about 5 minutes from there!)

NYC Educator said...

Buy lithium batteries for your camera. They last a long, long time.

Pissedoffteacher said...

I usually only use lithium batteries.

care020 said...

I love bargain shopping and the photos you posted!

mathematicamama said...

The pics are so clear! What kind of phone is this?

Pissedoffteacher said...

Just the nokia one that the att gives away.

I use corel 6 to sharpen pictures.