Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Dream


I dreamt that the school was having a blood drive and teachers were instructed to collect at least six bags of blood from the students in their period 2 class. We were given collecting carts with all the proper paraphernalia, including tubes, bags and needles. Teacher's were supposed to "volunteer" the students. As I started to collect the blood I realized that I had no idea how to inject the needle and hook up the bag. I called for help. I got scolded and told to figure it out. I got told that I was not a team player. Luckily, I then woke up.

5 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

You scared me- thought you dreamt that teachers had to give 6 bags of blood.

Katie Ventura said...

I was with 17, but I first read it as 6 bags for each kid. I do think that there are some pretty easily seem connections there though!

Pissedoffteacher said...

I fixed the problem.

Thanks.

As teachers our blood is being sucked out every day.

NYC Educator said...

Do you ever notice that on our paychecks, after they deduct a third of our salaries for taxes, they often actually ask us for blood? I mean, it's a donation and all, but I'm not sure that's the best time to ask.

IMC Guy said...

I bet we all have some students who could use a little blood loss....if you know what I mean!