Thursday, March 28, 2013

 

A friend complained that this blog isn't as angry as it used to be.  He realized, correctly, that not being in a high school gives me a lot less to be pissed off about.  I told him not to worry.  I have plenty of old stories I am willing to share.  I just have to be in the mood.

I saw the flower show at Macy's today.  It was amazing.  And such a better way to spend my time than being angry.  The theme this year is Asia.  It runs until April 7th.  I highly recommend it if you are in the NY area.  Don't let the line scare you.  It is fast moving.  More pictures are posted here


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please write, share and add more fun I love NYC and place to see (and especially on low cost and for free) posts. Those are my favorite posts and you always find the best places to go to in NYC...