Friday, October 19, 2012

Help For Honey Boo Boo


When I saw the headline I thought, thank goodness someone is going to get that smart little girl away from the toxic environment she is being raised in.  When I read the article I found out Rosie O'Donnell wants to buy the little girl and her family a new house.  The family prefers to renovate it to a two-bedroom and a bathroom house and the whole thing is about another television show.

This family must make a fortune from this television show. Let them build there own house and let O'Donnell use her money and her name to help someone who really needs the help.

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

AMEN!!

kherbert said...

The child should be removed and placed with humans. Everyone invovled in the show - every single person should go to jail for child abuse. Honestly I think the viewers and advertizers should be doing time along with the "parents" and producers.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Couldn't agree more. Same goes for Toddlers and Tiaras and Dancing Moms. I only watched part of each once and they were sickening.

Anonymous said...

Only saw the show once, but I truly believe the mother loves her kids and the family seems happy.

They make around $4,000 an episode. And I am sure that's a lot of money for where they live.

There is really something wrong with this country if this show and shows like them are hits. I like the new Upstairs Downstairs even if Rose is not on this season. Unfortunately, it wasn't renewed for a 3rd season :(