Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Man In The Mirror

I've written some stuff on this blog that has not exactly been flattering to certain people.  But, in most cases, only a description of the job s/he does was mentioned and that job was one that many people in the school did.  It is interesting to see the reactions of people who have been offended.  One of these wo/men has never been a target.  This person has always gone above and beyond when it came to dealing with issues I brought to her/his attention and I have spoken highly of this person many times.  This particular individual has taken great offense to this blog and until recently I could not understand why and then it hit me!  From talking to others I have learned that this person is one of the worst in the school.  It is hard to find anyone to say a good word about him/her. 

Moral of the story:  If you see yourself in any of these writings think carefully about what you are doing.  Your seeing yourself in my words is not the same as my writing about you.  Take these words as a lesson and think before you act.

2 comments:

Ricochet said...

Gives you an idea what their self-perception is.

When do you start bacK?

Moriah Untamed said...

Bloomberg has cracked all the mirrors. No one can see themselves as they truly are. It's time to get new ones.