Sunday, April 18, 2010

If You Want To Share Some Love....

This guys owner died and he needs a new home. The staff is confident he will find one soon.
This baby is just so sweet. Someone is bound to bring her home soon.

This one just wanted out of that cage.


Casey was yelping like a wild man.

Petey is 6 years old and has been in the shelter for 2.5 years. He is so sweet. He just watched his surroundings without making a sound.

Bobbi and the Strays rescues pets, provides care and tries to find the loving homes that they deserve. If you are looking for a new addition to your family, give them a look. They are in the Atlas Mall, in Queens.

3 comments:

The Bus Driver said...

awww!

Ms. Tsouris said...

Stop playing with my heart!!! These dogs and cats are all so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. My beloved dog of 14 years just passed away. Seeing these pictures brought a smile to my face. I would like to adopt, but I'm still crying for my beloved pet and I'm not ready.

When I am ready, I will definitely visit them and adopt.

Thank you for the pictures.