Saturday, April 10, 2010

Arrogance



I love the arrogance of this reply to my e-mail about not receiving the form necessary for my student's triennial evaluation:

You can either print the one I sent twice already, you can easily come to the office and get one, or the next time forms are sent out, I will have another put in your box.

Just because he wears a suit does not mean he can't do the menial jobs of life and put some extra wear and tear on those expensive shoes. Wearing my jeans and sneakers means if you need something from me, you better make sure I get it. You'd think someone with a PhD who knows me for so long would know better than to send me an e-mail like this.

1 comment:

Ms. Tsouris said...

That professional is an insufferable closet case who can't get over themselves; they LOVE to blame a teacher and ask a teacher to do the same things that they themselves judge as too lowly to do.