Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Boycott


There is a brand new soda machine in the teachers' cafeteria. The problem is this machine is in direct competition with the cafeteria that sells the same water and soda. And, to make matters worse, if the cafeteria does not bring in a certain amount of money each day, it will be closed down.

Upon asking a few simple questions, I found out this machine is owned by one of Klein's no bid cronies and the profits from it go to the DOE< If we have this machine, I am willing to bet other schools have them as well.

SAY NO! BOYCOTT THE MACHINE! BUY YOUR DRINKS FROM THE CAFETERIA, THE NEIGHBORHOOD DELI OR BRING THEM FROM HOME. DO NOT SUPPORT ANOTHER ONE OF KLEIN'S SPECIAL INTEREST PARTNERS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's wise.....to vandalize

Pissedoffteacher said...

I think I will pass on this one--not worth being arrested for, especially if I had to use my one phone call to call the principal and tell him of my plight.