Thursday, April 08, 2010

Bitch Slapped


Not literally, but it happened all the same. My colleague needed the copy machine this morning at the exact time I was using it. Although I finished the stuff I needed for the day, I pulled some extra materials from my bag and kept on copying, made her wait an extra five minutes. And then, she jammed the machine. Although I knew what the problem was, I watched her sweat it out for another few minutes before explaining what to do. This was fun. I intend to let it happen again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have helped her with the jam and probably would have told her that the universe does get even.
But I am a bitch when it comes to people who use others.

ChiTown Girl said...

Is it wrong that this made me giggle like a little girl?

Chaz said...

Remind me not to et on your bad side.

dkuroiwa said...

Good for you!
mwahahahaha!!

and really...you're a better person than i...I would have just left her to her own devices...how nice that you helped.
the Powers That Be will remember that.
;-)

Anonymous said...

You're too much! I get such a kick out of your attitude. Through it all, you're still a professional, a subtle bitch-slapping professional.

Gotta love that trait in you.

;-]

mathematicamama said...

I am curious- after she refused your request to cut in line before, did she have the nerve to ask you if she could cut?

Pissedoffteacher said...

No, she asked me before she said I couldn't go in front of her.