Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Days

Principal should be happy--all the kids in my double period math class showed up for the regents. These kids really made him look good since the majority of them are Hispanic kids--the ones he needed to take the regents so he can get off the "improvement needed" list. All of them are seniors so he needed them to take the test too. And although the conversion table is not out yet, I believe that all but one will pass. He should be happy, but I bet he will now find something else I do wrong and happy days are still not here. Oh well, I still have my tenure and the satisfaction of knowing that I helped quite a few kids graduate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you got all but one to pass that's great. Your principal sounds like a loser. Lets here more about him.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Most important thing to him is for the male teachers to wear ties! I will write more about him. Thanks!