Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank You Sir

To the village pillager:

Thank you for only destroying 3/4 of my crops and letting me give the other 1/4 to the poor.

Thank you for only ripping off 3 of my limbs and for allowing me to use the one that is still attached..

Thank you for only raping 75% of my daughters and for leaving the other 25% pure.

Hope this is the thank you requested.

No comments: