Saturday, February 16, 2013

E-Mail From A Friend

A good one to remember for later on

As we Silver Surfers know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.

I had a problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 13 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,

'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Eric grinned.... 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?
'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little bastard.


2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Hahahahaha!!

Is that like a PEBOK error?

Problem
Exists
Between
Operator and
Keyboard

Ms. Tsouris said...

My techie husband told me this one....RTFM, meaning "read the f*****g manual"!