Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pelham Parkway Decorations


The most amazing Christmas house I have ever seen is on Pelham Parkway, in the Bronx.  If it wasn't for TLC and Invasion of the Christmas Light Shows, I would never have known to go look.  It is amazing what lengths some people will go to in order to share the things they love.

If you live anywhere near, go look.  It is on Pelham Parkway, just east of Eastchester Rd.  If you can't, I put some more pictures here.  Unfortunately, the fence got in the way of many.

1 comment:

zulma said...

I live in the Bronx. In fact, I'm just a couple of blocks away. The family has been decorating the house like that for close to 30 years. When my sons were small, I would take them there to look at the decoration, to listen to the music, and to see the animated dolls. My sons are grown and live in the suburbs of Cleveland. So I'll go by just to bring back memories.