This post can be about an AP in Bloomberg's world. I am sure many readers will recognize their supervisor here, and that was the purpose of the writing--to expose the incompetents out there today.1. Attractive, young and straight out of the business world but didn't get accepted by TFA. They must have seen something really bad inside.
2. After considerable effort, takes some courses on own, (credits bought and paid for not really earned I'm guessing) and finds a school, suckered by looks to provide job.
3. Fails the licensing exam the first time but passes the second due to the help of a magnanimous colleague.
4. Swears up and down the classroom is the only place to be and never stops downplaying love of children.
5. Takes a dean's job as soon as possible to get out of the classroom.
6. Takes a "buy a degree" graduate program in education, brags about never buying books and using papers friend's wrote. Even has someone fraudulently sign off on field work.
7. Applies for administration job running the school because knowledge of license area is extremely lacking.
Cries when that job is given to another.
8. Finally gets that administrative job managing a department completely unfamiliar. Has succeeded in escaping the sloathed students and in a position of great power.
Another nail in the coffin of education.