Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Danger Ahead

Gave the algebra kids an online assignment.

Exactly one kid completed it so far and his grade was really bad so I let him redo it.  The results weren't much better.

If our school's grade depends on how these kids do on the regents this year, we are in serious trouble.


mathematicamama said...

I tried that route and so many students didn't have computers or internet that I was asked by the AP to find an alternate assignment. Now I have twice as much work.

Pissed Off said...

Our principal seems to think every kid has access, if not at home, at a library.

I tried printing the assignment for those who didn't have easy access to the computer. The amount of papers I got back proved it was not worth the effort.

mathematicamama said...

I tried that also- same results.