Monday, July 26, 2010

Home Again


We got home about 9:30. Why is my luggage always the last luggage to come out?

I've already put one load of laundry in and have gone through all the mail. I'm so tired I forgot to watch the Daily Show, one of the reasons I am still awake. At least I still made Colbert.

I've been awake since 8:00 AM, Israel time, which is 1:00 AM NY time. We left the hotel at 12:30 and I wanted to get a full day in first. I didn't do as much as I wanted but I did get my last big breakfast, a nice hour long walk, complete with many photos and a last swim in the Mediterranean. If I had any intelligence, I would be asleep now, instead of writing here.


(Picture taken with my Olympus near sunset on Shabbat, Tel Aviv)

3 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Welcome back! We missed you.

EFM said...

That pooped and still writing grammatically. Wow! Now that's a worthy goal for education.
P.S. Nice to have you back.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a wonderful time. I followed your adventures but am glad you are back.

I started a FB page in support of public schools and public school teachers because I am sick of the media, politicians, businessmen attacking us and want our union officials to put a stop to it.
I hope you and your readers will check it out and click the LIKE button on the top of the page.
Thanks :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/SUPPORT-PUBLIC-SCHOOLS/106057986116757?ref=ts