Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Power House


The girl on the right is a power house--captain of the PSAL champion volleyball team, AP calculus whiz (not really, but she is sharp and hard working and has a great work ethic) and beautiful inside and out. I wish I could publish more of her.

I wanted to crawl into bed for a nap after work, but, with three of my students in the game and the game taking place not far from home, it didn't seem right to miss it. I'm glad I didn't. The girls were sensational and it was great to see them doing their stuff outside the classroom.

2 comments:

alex said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alex said...

Hey POT:
I kind of get the feeling that you want to "out" yourself, and are close to retirement. Don't fight it. NOBODY regrets that they retired from a rediculous situation too soon.