Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not Nice


He didn't have to buy any kosher food, it wasn't even expected. Still, it would have been nice if everyone could eat. Mostly, he didn't have to make a big deal about not buying it. I've been to many parties I couldn't eat at and no one ever said they didn't have to buy food for me. In fact, most apologized for having nothing I could eat.

I told him I couldn't eat the food, but I planned on going to socialize for a while (even though I originally planned a boycott.) I even baked brownies to bring. But, his comments about the food and his comments about my being a bad teacher were more than enough to keep me away.

My students enjoyed the brownies.

1 comment:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Brownies belong in the tummies of those who truly appreciate them!