Monday, December 07, 2009

Might Be Fun To Give A Response


From NYC I



I was moved to post my request on this page. Our jobs as teacher is part teacher of students and a big second part is dealing with the farce of workplace politics with stats-crazy supervisors. Your page's whimsy is an inspiration.

Which workplace TV environment does your school evoke? Room 222? Sgt Bilko? Hogan's Heroes? To vote and see the other options, see my blog at http://nycityeye.blogspot.com/
.

I've been giving some thought as to where my school would fall. When Suit was principal, we definitely would have been Hogan's Heroes. The dope in charge and Suit have similar egos and personalities. I've been toying with Gilligan's Island for my school. We all seem to make nothing work for us, just like they did on the island.

2 comments:

Kim Hughey said...

Pissed Off, email me at
hughey5864atgmail.com and I would
love to give you travel advice!!
I've spent the last 6 months exploring this area like I was a tourist so I think I can steer you in the right direction!

SA is about 3 hours from Houston on 1-10. Very easy drive.

burntoutteacher said...

I think of the old Prisoner series, not the new one, with Patrick Mcsomebody, from the 60's.