Thursday, June 05, 2008

Best Staff Development Day Ever


Begin by calling in sick the night before.
Sleep until 9:00
Have a leisurely breakfast on the patio with the newspaper and hubby.
Check e-mail.
Get a manicure and a pedicure. (I've never had tips before. They are not easy to get used to.)
Take a long walk and stop in two libraries.
Check e-mail again. Read memo from Mr. AP thanking me for my participation a today's meeting. I'm sure he noticed me missing but did not bother to delete me from the group.
Write this post.
Visit the chiropractor and get a doctor's note for today.

5 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

Your nails look fabulous!!

Sounds so much better than my PD- half a day of some trying to teach Smartboard, and half a day of California Learning Standards.

Anonymous said...

Consider it your Teacher Recognition Day treat.

Remember Teacher Recognition Day????

Schoolgal

Chaz said...

Your PD was way better than mine. If only I could remember what we did. Zzzzzzzzz.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooo love the nails....very glam for PO'd!! This was a far more productive day for you than for anyone attending staff "development". I developed an urge to nap at the workshops...it was so overwhelming...

Anonymous said...

The PDS are the most boring days. Then you see the clicks of teachers going to lunch and showing their clothes thet use to wear when they were 15.