Sunday, February 25, 2007

Soul Sister

I just found a great new blog, Pissed Off Mom. I''m so happy to have found a sister that I never knew existed. In fact, from reading just a few of her writings, I feel we must be twins, separated at birth.

I don't know if her older son goes to the school I teach at or a similar one, but I will keep writing and trying to expose the problems that all the children and in particular, my new nephews, today are faced with.


CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

It does appear that you two have a lot in common. I'm expecting to continue getting my daily dose of pissed-off reality from both of you!


Pissed Off Mom said...

Hello there,
I have to say that I am honored to have you as a sister. Lets keep up the fight from both sides of the story.

Pissed Off said...

Thanks! I'll do my best. The kids are the only things that keep me working.