Monday, October 18, 2010

South Bronx Teacher On Blogtalk Broadcast

Tuesday nights, 9:00, you will find me glued to the computer listening to South Bronx teacher on blogtalk broadcast.  I admit, I started listening because I like the way the guy thinks, but the idea of listening to a radio talk show over the Internet did not appeal to me at all.  Little by little, my addiction to this program has grown and I look forward to hearing his latest topics every week.

The next broadcast:
Leading educator Amy Modesto of the Orange County (FL) Schools will be joining us as we discuss riveting and important trends in education. RTI, bi-lingual education, special education, children with special needs, and the education system in Florida. Amy Modesto has been teaching almost 25 years combined in both New York State and Florida. The call in # as always is (917) 932-8721

No comments: