Friday, October 08, 2010

Kind Heart


I am a grudge holder.  Piss me off once, and you've probably made an enemy for life. 

On the other hand, do something kind for someone, especially someone I like, and you've won a place in my heart forever.

I hate bullies and meanies and people that do unkind things but the hate I feel for them is nothing compared to the love I feel for those that are good.

To the person with the heart, I know you will be reading this:  People in your position are born with hearts but those hearts are usually put into long term storage once the job has started.  You are the exception to that rule.  At this moment I can't imagine anything, short of murder, that will change the way I feel towards you.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Love this.

I'm trying to shift my focus back to the good; I've been steeped in bad news and hateful rhetoric for too long.

Pissedoffteacher said...

Thank you. I decided to be positive this weekend, or at least for today.