Sunday, December 23, 2007

Something Is Not Right


Something strange is going on with McMansion owners. They have been gone for almost two weeks. All three of their cars are missing. (One is a vehicle used to earn a living.) Yesterday and today a guy was standing outside the house for a few hours waiting for them. He looked like a process server, but I didn't speak to him, so I am not sure.

I suspect they are afraid of something and in hiding. While they were building they did lots of illegal things that caused us to threaten to call the police if they did not stop. They were terrified of the police. This surprised me since the police have no jurisdiction over building violations.

I'm not getting involved. I'll just have to wait and see.

5 comments:

mathmom said...

You don't think they might have just gone away for the holiday?

NYC Educator said...

Looks like Dracula's castle in that pic.

17 (really 15) more years said...

I was thinking more like the Munsters...

Have a great time in Jamaica!

Pissedoffteacher said...

All three cars gone? That is the thing that does not make sense.

Mrs. T said...

Ooooh, this sparks all kinds of crazy stories in my imagination. Witness Protection Program? Illegal aliens?