Wednesday, December 19, 2007

E-mail From A Former Student (who got a 1 on AP exam)

Dear Mrs POd,

I am pleased to announce that I have been doing GREAT at Baruch College's Pre Cal Course. Evidently, a lot of the stuff you taught us ended up appearing in the PreCal curriculum. I took my final this morning and my teacher notified me and told me that I received a perfect score and that I will be receiving an A for the class.. =D..

hope this made your day. or.. your night=)

T

PS.. I'll see you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's notes like this that make the job worth it.

JUSTICE not "just us" said...

See what a "old style teaching" can do! Parabens!

Mrs. T said...

Yay you!
I got a similar email from a student that I had for 3 levels of Spanish- she had gotten a Superior rating on a fluency test- she also got a 4 on the AP exam.
We need that validation from time to time.

Mighty Mojo said...

Just goes to show how little of what is actually useful gets into those tests...