Sunday, June 03, 2012

I've Got To Learn To Read


Looking for weekend entertainment I hit the Internet to check out the street fair I thought I remembered siding in Port Washington. I even asked good friends to join us. Nothing was going on when we got there so we drove through town searching for the event. I finally decided I better Google it to find the exact location which was Main Street, Port Washington, WISCONSIN. I will never live this one down so I decided to share it here to take the sting out of stories that will be told.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

bwah hahahaha!!! I'm sorry, I can't help laughing. Mostly since it sounds like something I would do!

Anonymous said...

just to take the sting away, a friend of your daughter's and I made reservations for a Matzah Ball event a few years ago. Except instead of reserving for the event in NYC, she actually reserved for the event in Chicago. This was definitely funny, and we still went anyway, since it was an honest mistake.