Wednesday, August 20, 2008
How I Spent My Summer Vacation
1. Lots and lots of trips to Manhattan, exploring different neighborhoods and taking in the beauty of the architecture around me.
2. Visits to museums and parks and many shows both on and off Broadway.
3. Movies--those artsy and foreign films that I don't have time to watch during the school year. Movies both on video and in the theater.
5. Friends and family and weddings, engagement parties and graduation celebrations.
6. Hundreds of digital pictures.
Summer is coming to an end. While the trip to Israel did not materialize, I still managed to live every day to its fullest. But, as much as I love my free time, am I ready to do this for the rest of my life? Should this really be my last year teaching?
I just bought this book to help prepare for the big day.