Tuesday, October 24, 2006

C-6

Today I went to the library for my C-6 tutoring assignment, as usual. As usual, the library had more kids in it than is probably allowed by the fire department. The unusual was that there were no chairs. The school was having a blood drive and all the extra chairs were down at the drive. When I complained about no where to sit, one of the librarians told me there was plenty of floor space. Funny, but I've never seen him sitting on the floor to work. When I complained to the APO's secretary, she told me "Improvise, this school is too crowded. Tell the kids to sit on the floor so you can have a chair." This, from a woman, who actually has her own desk and chair. I would never tell a kid, or anyone else for that matter to sit on the floor. I told her I would improvise in the teacher's cafeteria and left. I wrote a long letter to the APO about the horrendous library conditions. I'm looking forward to hearing her lame brain excuse tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to share it with your loyal readers.

Pissedoffteacher said...

If I get an answer, I will share, I promise!

It will probably be an answer that finds fault with something I did.

Pissedoffteacher said...

I got a partial answer today. The school is too crowded. I should deal with problem. I suggested that the back room of the library be used for a tutoring room. It's quiet and private back there. I was told the librarians need that area. They need it to process new books, make posters and have lunch. The teachers and the students must cope with overcrowding. Everyone else will be accomodated as much as possible.