How about an audit of a special education department to find out:
1. How failing grades on Friday miraculously become passing grades on Monday.
2. How students with 70 IQs manage to get regents diplomas
3. What really goes on behind closed doors while regents exams are being proctored.
4. To determine how a student who can't seem to handle 5 classes suddenly manages to pass all of them plus 5 credit recovery classes all at the same time.
5. How those online assignments actually get completed.
6. How AYP is mysteriously met after not being met for so many years.
7. Why a person with little teaching experience and no special education experience is in charge.
Now, I am not saying any of this actually happened, but if it did, wouldn't an audit be in order?