Monday, May 27, 2013

Some Things Never Change


My former colleague, in an attempt to show Mr.AP how wrong he was about her, forwarded him this e-mail.  He replied saying an effective teacher will be able to move every child forward. She laughed when she read it and wondered if he now considered her effective.  I personally don't feel his opinion of her, or of any of us has changed.

To me, his e-mail said "big deal, anyone can do this and if they don't they shouldn't be teaching."

He always was and will always be clueless.  There are kids that, for many reasons, no one will ever reach.  This says nothing about the effectiveness of the teacher.

I wish he would get his head out of his ass and just do what he does best--keeping the copy machine running.  I know she did a great job.  Kudos to this professor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as I already learned, once an idiot supervisor has an opinion on a teacher, there is no use or way the opinion will suddenly change...mind has been made up...