Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Pain That Won't Go Away


I know it is not nice to deliberately inflict pain and I didn't do it on purpose.  But, I did enjoy seeing the affect my presence had on this particular person.

I paid a visit to Packemin to deliver something to a friend still working there.  I had hoped to find the friend in the trailer but that didn't happen.  As I made my way to the room friend teaches in, I ran into a number of people who were actually happy to see me.  We chatted for a while, I got lots of hugs and plenty of gossip.  I'll be filling up the blog with some good stuff soon.

The discomfort my being around caused this person was something no one could possibly miss.  And, if this person only knew the people I spoke to, people I was not seen with, this person would be have very wet pants

The nasty letter this person sent to the entire department about me is something I will enjoy taking payment on for years to come.   I know my reply to all answer really knocked this person down, more than a peg or two.  It is good to know that I am gone but just the memory of me is a pain that won't go away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah...let him slither around and grunt a little when he knows you are around. This experience kind of reminds me of some lines from the song, 'All American Rejects".

Lines are "When you see my face, I hope it gives you he*l. When you walk my way, it gives you he*l."

Don't know if you've heard the song but it has a catchy beat....