Thursday, March 03, 2011

Don't Know If I Will go--But It's Nice To Win

Dear Educator,

            Thank you for your recent prize winning submission to the UFT essay contest. The UFT is pleased to offer you a ticket to the PBS Celebration of Teaching and Learning, Saturday, March 19, at the New York Hilton,
Sixth Avenue
53rd Street
. The day will begin at with a town hall meeting that President Michael Mulgrew will lead, on the topic of effective teaching. I hope you will be able to attend and share your thoughts.

            We have a limited number of tickets available so if you are able to attend please respond to this e-mail by Monday, March 7.

            Once again, thank you for your submission. We will be publishing selections from all the prize winning submissions in future issues of New York Teacher.


Sweet Girl Tracie said...

Congratulations! I won too.

Come. I am definitely going. (will email you later about my reasons why).

Sweet Girl Tracie said...

I hope you do not mind. I wrote a little post on mine and congratulated you too.

Chaz said...

Give it to Cathie Black, she can use some teaching and learning.