Monday, August 06, 2012

Feeling Good


No desire to write or think about school.

College classes start at the end of August and I have two great classes on my schedule.  Both meet only two days a week and are late afternoon into evening, exactly what I wanted.  I can't describe how good it feels to work in a place where I am wanted, where the people in charge appreciate me and try to make me happy.

I've been trying to finish editing and posting Portugal pictures before I have Iceland ones as well.

A few more posted here, on Facebook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if more dedicated teachers like who know what they're doing would say "Call me pisher",cowards would back off and leave you alone.
I'm a 34 -year teaching veteran retired, and wish I had been more assertive.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have such a job in retirement. It would make me very happy. As it sounds it does you. Congratulations on living such a happy life.